Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First belly pic- Yes, I'm silly




Alright y'all (sorry, NC is getting to me). Here I am @ exactly 5 months. I'm dressed to kill in pregnancy jeans, shirt, and seem to be squatting for God knows what reason. I actually was talking to someone on the phone, lost interest in what they had to say, and proceeded to put the phone on my armpit so the mad gabber could finish their conversation there. Don't worry, they didn't notice. Mad gabbers never really do, they think you're listening while they proceed to go off on a monologue. Whatever happened to having a conversation?

Anyhooo, my husband finds me funny (its so nice to have found someone as weird as me) - so he proceeded to take a picture. I think its a nice belly pic. I'm rounding out! YAY.

3 comments:

  1. Belly pics are great!
    I hope to see more.
    (I also hope I wasn't the gabber.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diablo vieja

    esa barriga parese de hembra

    they are usually all over the place

    Nathali

    ReplyDelete